Ashgrove Golf Club Membership
Ashgrove Golf Club offers many golf membership packages to fit your individual needs. If you would like to discuss any of the memberships we have available, please contact the club on 07 3366 1842.
2011/ 2012 Membership Fees
|6 Day (Sun - Fri)
|5 Day (Mon - Fri)
|Leave of Absence
|Social Membership (5 years)
|3 Month Trial
A $200 nomination fee applies to new members with the exception of Junior, Intermediate and Social categories.
A $50 nomination fee is applicable for 3 month trial memberships and a further $150 nomination will then apply at the end of the 3 month period should the member re-join.
*Discount Member must be aged 65 years or over and have had a minimum of 15 years consecutive membership at Ashgrove Golf Club.
Husband and wife memberships require payment of the discounted rate applicable to each spouse.
The above prices are yearly fees, are GST inclusive, and include capitation fees for the golfling categories.
Golf membership prices are calculated on a pro rata basis (except prepaid daily), so reduce in price for those members joining part way through the membership year.
Competition fees of $12.00 apply for Mens events and competition fees of $10.00 apply to Ladies events.
Click here to download a membership application form
7 Day Individual Memebrship
|Prices include Golflink, AGU Affiliation Fees and Insurance
- Once Off Nomination Fee
- Yearly Subscription
- No Green Fees
- Membership of Golf Australia
- Australian Handicap
- Discount Green Fees (Members Guest)
- Discount Golf Lessons
- Discount Cart Hire
- Discount at Pro Shop
- Free Junior membership for one immediate child under 18 years
- Club Championships, Honour Board Events
- Member Competitions - 4 per Week
- Reserved Member Tee Times - Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Voting Rights at Annual General Meeting
- Permitted to nominate to become a Club Director
- Special Event Invitations
- Online Booking, Web page & Newsletter
- Members Weekly Draws with Cash Giveaways
Free Junior Membership is available for one child under the age of 18 years of any fully paid Full Member of the club. This membership category is referred to as Junior with Parent.
For further information on the Junior member program at Ashgrove Golf Club, please click here.
5 and 6 Day Memberships
5 Day and 6 Day Memberships carry the same rights as 7 Day Membership, but with the following exceptions:
- No voting rights
- Can not hold office as a Director of the Club
- 5 day members are not entitled to free golf on Saturdays or Sundays and are not entitled to play in competitions on those days
- 6 day members are not entitled to free golf on Saturdays and are not entitled to play in competitions on that day
For further information on these memberships please contact the Office on 07 3366 1842
|Members have full use of the following facilities
- 18 Hole Golf Course
- Practice Fairway
- Chipping and Putting Green
- Practice Nets
- Private Function Room
- Pro Shop
- Outlook Bistro
- The Deck Coffee Shop
- Bar Facilities
- Gaming Lounge
- On site carparks
Other Membership Specials
- Unlimited golf (seven days per week)
- Reduced golf cart hire
- Pay as You Golf - Monthly Billing option (4 - 10 months)
- 10 for 10 for 10. $100 voucher entitles 10 rounds of 10 hole Social Golf @ $10 per round
- Guests of members pay a reduced rate